SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

♥ Homemade Chili's Texas Cheese Fries ♥

Homemade Chili's Texas Cheese Fries

These fries are so good...you family will be asking for more!

Ingredients:

1 pound bag fingerling potatoes (or frozen potatoes)
1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
optional....Jalapeño pepper slices, to taste


Directions:

Pre-heat oven to 400° (Flavorwave Oven, no pre-heating necessary)

Spray baking sheet with canola cooking spray. I used frozen crinkle cut potatoes to cut the prep time. Place the potatoes on baking sheet. I spray the fries with canola cooking spray and then sprinkle with seasonings. Spraying the fries makes the seasoning stick to the potatoes. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.

Remove fries from oven. Add the cooked crumbled bacon and cheese (optional....Jalapeño pepper slices).  Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.  Enjoy!

I served with my homemade White Castle Hamburgers.

Note...My eyes are bigger then my stomach...I had to save 4 of the burgers and half of the fries for tomorrow's dinner.  You can reheat in oven (Not Microwave) for about 10 minutes at 400°.  The buns and fries will not be soggy in the oven unlike in a microwave.
Serves 4  ....   LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment