SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday's Must-See GodVine Videos... This Girl's Voice Really Put Simon in his Place! Plus, a Dying Man's Unforgettable Wedding


13 Year Old Wants to Provide for Her Family - So She Wows The Judges






Diamond White is a 13 year old girl who lives with more than 20 family members in one house. She wants to be able to provide for her family, so she auditions... and blows absolutely everyone away.



Hi, Everyone! Some days it can feel like the world is against you. But even if things of this world aren't very good, know the the Lord God is behind you at all times. If you love Him and have strong faith, He will bestow love and protection. Enjoy these videos - and your day!

Today's Must-See GodVine Videos
Girl Marries her Husband on his Death Bed - a Touching, Must See Video ♥Girl Marries her Husband on his Death Bed - a Touching, Must See Video ♥
Even though this woman was unable to legally wed her dying husband, she still wanted to be one with him before he died. That's when she decided to hav...
13 Year Old Girl Puts Simon Cowell in his Place - Her Voice is Awesome!13 Year Old Girl Puts Simon Cowell in his Place - Her Voice is Awesome!
Diamond White is a 13 year old girl who lives with more than 20 family members in one house. She wants to be able to provide for her family, so she au...
Just Watch What This Cat Does When the Mail Comes - LOLJust Watch What This Cat Does When the Mail Comes - LOL
We hope this family wasn't expecting anything important in the mail, because their cat just took care of it! What this little guy does when the mail c...
This Great Cover of Who Am I Will Move You - What a Voice!This Great Cover of Who Am I Will Move You - What a Voice!
Stephen Weingand sings a wonderful version of Casting Crowns' song Who Am I. This cover is so great because of all of the raw emotion and talent in on...
This Beautiful Pitbull Puppy Will Give You the Biggest Smile - Check Her Out!This Beautiful Pitbull Puppy Will Give You the Biggest Smile - Check Her Out
You should take some time out of each day to notice the beauty of God's creation. So, click here to watch this adorable pit bull puppy play in a park ...
The Touching Story of a Soldier and His SquirrelThe Touching Story of a Soldier and His Squirrel
When a soldier discovered a dying baby squirrel, he took it in. Little did he know that this squirrel would be his best friend for life!...

Today's Story
Forgiveness BubblesThanks for listening to me, God
I need to talk to you
I know you love your children, Lord
No matter what they do

And though I try to do my best
I know I always should -
But I'm not perfect or grown up
Sometimes I'm not quite good

Right now my heart is cold and stained
With dirt and grime and sin
I need forgiveness bubbles, please
To make it clean again

If you wash my heart again
And rinse away the stain
The wicked things I've said and done
Will go right down the drain

My heart feels very dirty, God -
Won't you please scrub it bright?
When you forgive me once again
My heart will be snow white

Please help me keep my heart clean, Lord
And teach me to do right
Help me keep my heart forever
Shinny penny bright

But if I happen to mess up
And need another scrub
I know you won't forget me, God
Just plop me in your tub!

Lots of folks don't understand
Forgiveness from above
They don't know how my heart feels
When it is bathed in love

When I am sorry, you forgive
The problem doesn't matter
When my heart is brand-new clean
My ugly feelings scatter

I'm growing up, and as I do
You'll help me through my troubles
I won't outgrow my love for you
And your forgiveness bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment