SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday's Must-See GodVine Videos..Girl's Sings Like An Angel - Watch a Miracle Unfold, Funny Dog Pushes his Owner in a Stroller & MORE!!!


Funny Dog Pushes his Owner in a Stroller





We're not sure how this dog was taught to do this - but we love it! You wouldn't have to bike or walk if you owned a helpful pooch like this one, lol!






"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28

Hi, Everyone! Do you feel frustrated about the challenges you face in life? If so, have hope. God is your shelter, turn to Him. Not only will He give you peace but He also gave you everlasting life. Don't be afraid. :) God Bless you. We hope you like these videos!

Today's Must-See GodVine Videos

Watch this Baby's Miracle Unfold Before Your Eyes - AmazingWatch this Baby's Miracle Unfold Before Your Eyes - Amazing
Gabriel John was born into this world severely premature and doctors believed he would die. But instead of dying, Gabriel held on for months in the ho...
Watch the Girl Who Floored the Internet Sing Again - Awesome Voice!Watch the Girl Who Floored the Internet Sing Again - Awesome Voice!
Carly Rose Sonenclar amazed the internet with her first audition - and this young girl will wow you again when you hear this cover of Brokenhearted. E...
A Heartmelting Conversation Between a Little Girl and her Brother - HilariousA Heartmelting Conversation Between a Little Girl and her Brother - Hilarious
This cute little girl decided to sit her younger brother down to give him some worldly advice. Not only is her effort so endearing, but her voice is a...
Young Girl's Unbelievable Voice Silences a Room - Simply Beautiful ♥Young Girl's Unbelievable Voice Silences a Room - Simply Beautiful ♥
To Believe, a song written by Jackie Evancho's uncle, is about praying for those less fortunate in the world. So sit back and let this beautiful perfo...
And Now For Something Completely Different... LOLAnd Now For Something Completely Different... LOL
We're not sure how this dog was taught to do this - but we love it! You wouldn't have to bike or walk if you owned a helpful pooch like this one, lol!...
Young Befriends the Strangest Animals - Marmots! Aww :)Young Befriends the Strangest Animals - Marmots! Aww :)
While visiting the Alps, young Matteo befriended a group of marmots. These creatures usually don't socialize with humans like this, but for the little...

Today's Story

Will I Wake in Heaven?I am feeling slow;

I know someday soon

It will be time to go.

Tomorrow when I wake,

Will I be here on earth;

Will I still face my death

Or will I know my rebirth?

I can't tell you now

Because nobody knows

Whether I'll dress in my clothes

Or in heavenly robes.

All I know is I'm tired

And life's no longer sweet,

And I'm ready to rest

Lying safe at God's feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment