SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday's Must-See GodVine Videos - World's Most Romantic Proposal! Plus - a Dog that Saved a Starving Stray Kitten


What One Dog Did for a Stray Kitten is Simply a Miracle




When one family found a starving, stray kitten, they brought it inside, hoping to warm it up. What happened next with their Pekingese is absolutely amazing - and it saved the life of the poor kitty!




"Our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name." - Psalm 32:21

Hi, Everyone! Being happy is an important part of life that's easy to forget about. We all have troubles, obligations and fears... but we also have a loving Father! So trust and rejoice in Him. This life is a gift. :) We hope you like the videos below!

Tuesday's Must-See GodVine Videos

What One Dog Did for a Stray Kitten is Simply a Miracle =)What One Dog Did for a Stray Kitten is Simply a Miracle =)
When one family found a starving, stray kitten, they brought it inside, hoping to warm it up. What happened next with their Pekingese is absolutely am...
This Might be the World's Most Romantic Proposal - Click Here to See ♥This Might be the World's Most Romantic Proposal - Click Here to See ♥
Now THIS is how you propose to someone! This lucky girl got so many amazing surprises this day, it was probably hard to keep track of them. What an am...
We Bet You Didn't Know This about Felix Baumgartner's Leap of FaithWe Bet You Didn't Know This about Felix Baumgartner's Leap of Faith
When Felix Baumgartner jumped towards the earth from space - breaking free-fall skydiving records - he wasn't just trying science and his skills. He w...
How a Few Puppies Saved the Life of a Little Boy - You Need to See This!How a Few Puppies Saved the Life of a Little Boy
When this 10 year old boy with Down syndrome got lost in the woods by himself, things looked bleak. See how a group of puppies kept the little boy war...
What 2 Twins Do After a Fun Day - LOLWhat 2 Twins Do After a Fun Day - LOL
Being a kid is tough! After having a long, fun day at the beach, these two twins sit down to have dinner with their parents. But, something adorable h...
A Miracle Dog Cheats Death - You HAVE to See This!A Miracle Dog Cheats Death - You HAVE to See This!
When this Jack Russell Terrier was poisoned and buried, it should have died. Unbelievably, it didn't. See it's story here!...

Today's Story

The Bicycle Daddy MadeI didn't know bikes sold in stores in shiny red and blue;

My bike was made of junk yard parts my daddy sorted through.

My brother and my sisters all had bikes that Daddy also made;

And learning to ride my own bike was something that I craved.

My Daddy promised me a bike when I reached six years old;

As that birthday loomed ahead, my begging grew more bold.

Finally he went to the basement to build a bike for me,

Using all those rusted parts he picked up nearly free.

The bike he built was very large for a little girl like me;

So I had to learn while standing up, but how hard could that be?

With staunch determination, I tried and took a fall,

And wished with all my little heart that bike was not so tall;

But in time I learned to stand and ride which made my daddy proud

Of how I took those many falls and never cried out loud.

My bike was balanced perfectly and I could ride, "no hands"

After I grew tall enough to sit instead of stand.

The bike was never shiny and it really wasn't "new"

But it taught a little girl to have fun while "making do".

No comments:

Post a Comment