SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday's Must-See GodVine Videos... Dying Little Boy Leaves Behind Something Amazing - Plus, a Tearful Audition & MORE!!!


This Dog Can't Get Enough of Seeing Himself on a Laptop





One curious dog sees himself on a laptop... and just can't get enough of it! The adorable doggie head tilt gets cuter each time this little guy does it - so cute!








"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." - 2 Timothy 4:7

Hi, Everyone! None of our lives will be perfect - and we all have good times and bad times. But in the end, what will be important is this: did you fight the good fight? Did you keep the faith? If the answer is yes, then the Lord will be pleased with you. :) God Bless you! Enjoy the videos below.

Today's Must-See GodVine Videos

Little Boy Leaves Behind a Secret Before Dying  - Watch How It Came to LifeLittle Boy Leaves Behind a Secret Before Dying - Watch How It Came to Life
Before tragically dying, Carlos had a very unique final wish. Years later, that wish was finally able to be realized - and it involves BBQ sauce. It w...
Adopted Man's Emotional Audition to Try to Connect with his Mother - Check It Out!Adopted Man's Emotional Audition to Try to Connect with his Mother - Check It Out!
Talented singer David Correy uses his audition as an attempt to connect with his birth mother - and it should work, because this cover of Just the Way...
This Dog Can't Get Enough of Seeing Himself on a Laptop - LOLThis Dog Can't Get Enough of Seeing Himself on a Laptop - LOL
One curious dog sees himself on a laptop... and just can't get enough of it! The adorable doggie head tilt gets cuter each time this little guy does i...
Amateur Singer Performs Hallelujah Beautifully - a Great VersionAmateur Singer Performs Hallelujah Beautifully - a Great Version
Daniela Andrade is an amateur singer with a passion for both music and God, and you can see that through her music. Just watch her cover Hallelujah by...
Extremely Talented Duo Covers God Bless the Broken Road - This is GreatExtremely Talented Duo Covers God Bless the Broken Road
This cover of God Bless the Broken Road is absolutely beautiful - Alishia has such amazing vocals and the message is so sweet. You'll get goosebumps l...
Tiny Donkey Foal Gets a Little Help From her Friends - See How!Tiny Donkey Foal Gets a Little Help From her Friends - See How!
When this tiny donkey foal was in trouble, she was able to get some help from her friends. They gave her a new lease on life - and a pretty new leg!...

Today's Story

The Two VisitorsTwo visitors came to see me, both at the same time,
Both were trying to win control of my body, heart, and mind
One was dressed quite plainly, one dressed fit to kill,
I couldn't see the battle they were waging for my will.

One promised to give fame, friends and riches beyond compare,
Anything I wanted, it seemed, and while I was standing there,
He showed me how life could be, for a little while at least,
I couldn't see beneath the clothes, to recognize the beast.

The other told of hard times, of sacrifice and pain,
Ridicule and persecution, nothing much to gain,
But there was something deep in this visitor's eyes
That made me feel to choose Him, somehow would be wise.

I guess you know the outcome, I hope my life reflects,
The one I picked, the path I chose, the one that He directs.
But now at last I see Him, as He truly is THE KING!
So, did I choose so poorly, I wonder as I sing...

Eternal praises to my God at last in heaven's city.
Could I have been richer, more popular, what a pity-
For now all I have to show for the pain and unkind laughter,
Is a crystal mansion on a street of gold, living happily ever after.


More GodVine


No comments:

Post a Comment