SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday's Must-See GodVine Videos...You'll Never Guess Who This Artist is Painting! Plus - an Amazing Near Death Experience


One Woman Experiences a Miracle After Shooting Herself in the Chest





After shooting herself in the chest during an attempt to end her life, Tamara Laroux went to hell... but God rescued her. You won't be able to believe the miraculous outcome of the story.







"Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God." - Hebrews 13:16

Hi, Everyone! There is a reason why doing good deeds feels so good. :) It pleases our Lord when we sacrifice, are good Christians and care about our brothers and sisters. So why not try a little sacrifice today? :) God Bless you!

Monday's Must-See GodVine Videos

One Couple Get a Presidential Wedding Surprise - Wow!!!One Couple Get a Presidential Wedding Surprise - Wow!!!
What happens to this couple during their wedding is SO cool. You won't be able to guess what the President does that makes their day so special!...
Guess Who This Artist is Painting a Picture of - What an Amazing Outcome!Guess Who This Artist is Painting a Picture of - What an Amazing Outcome
David Garibaldi's talent will absolutely blow you away - watch as he transforms this blank canvas into a stunning work of art. You'll never be able to...
Compilation of the Best Funny Baptisms - Get Ready to Laugh!Compilation of the Best Funny Baptisms - Get Ready to Laugh!
When some baptisms go wrong - they go REALLY wrong! :) Check out this compilation of the most hilarious baptism mistakes on the Internet. You'll love ...
One Woman Experiences a Miracle After Shooting Herself in the Chest - A Must SeeOne Woman Experiences a Miracle After Shooting Herself in the Chest - A Must See
After shooting herself in the chest during an attempt to end her life, Tamara Laroux went to hell... but God rescued her. You won't be able to believe...
These Rapping Pastors Are Hilarious - Check This Out!These Rapping Pastors Are Hilarious - Check This Out!
Some local pastors got together and made a funny rap video - these goofballs will have you laughing as soon as you start watching!...
17 of the Best Pictures of Kittens Hugging17 of the Best Pictures of Kittens Hugging
If you need a pick me up, then check out these pictures of kittens hugging! These 17 images will make you smile from ear to ear - we guarantee it....

Today's Story

Will You Live Today?I woke up today,
And I saw my Lord.
He was standing there
And He asked me this question.
"Will you live today
The way I would?
Or will you laugh at me
In front of the world?"

In the car today,
I turned on the radio.
I started dancing to
A pretty cool song.
Then my Lord again,
He asked me His question.

Will you live today
The way Jesus would?
Or will you laugh at Him,
In front of the world.

And at school today,
I found myself,
Lookin' at those girls,
And thinkin' those thoughts
Then my Lord again,
He asked me His question.

And at the movies,
Sitting in line.
I couldn't decide whether
I really should watch it.
Then my Lord again,
He asked me His question.

Then my Lord, He said to me.
That, it's hard to live like He would.
But He said, "it's worth all the pain,
For in heaven, you'll receive your reward."

No comments:

Post a Comment