SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WHAT HAPPENED AT MY DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT



Well, today was interesting since I was told that I need one and maybe two more surgeries.  For sure I have a scoping of my knee.  Scoping the knee will at least enable the ortho to wash
out the inside of the knee and get out any tidbits of cartilage that are floating around.  He wants to do his to see if it will relieve the pain and swelling.  Dr. Elkousy is referring me to another doctor for his opinion on this matter.  He wants to cover all possible routes before definitely possibly getting a knee replacement.

I don't know when any of this will take place till I get everything approved by workers comp.  Once approved, I will see possibly the other doctor.  They said that they will call me to set the appointment.

So until then, I just have to wait.  My knee is very swollen...as a matter a fact, my whole leg is swollen all the way down to my ankle.  I will keep you all posted as soon as I know more.


No comments:

Post a Comment