SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MY 60th BIRTHDAY

MY CHOCOLATE & VANILLA ICE CREAM BIRTHDAY CAKE


I just wanted to say thank you all so much for all the gifts, emails, text messages, cards and Facebook postings, wishing me a Happy Birthday.








We went to Carrabba's on Saturday for my Birthday dinner.  Missy bought the gift card for all of us to enjoy.













MMMMMMM ...GOOD!







Missy had the Mezzaluna: Half moon Ravioli with chicken, Ricotta and spinach in tomato cream sauce.




John had the Panini 
Chicken Parmesan: Coated chicken in Italian breadcrumbs and sauteed onions on Panini bread.  Along with a side of tomato cucumber salad.






I had the Panini Steak: Wood-grilled sirloin topped with fontina cheese, mushrooms, prosciutto and Lambardo Marsala wine sauce and a side of garlic mashed potatoes...






Carrabba's Menu



Dessert time we had Dessert Rosa....the Halloween Witch is pointing to it...lol





Thanks to my family for all my great gifts too!

Missy bought us matching lounge outfits.
THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE..PANTS ARE CALLED 
YOGA PANTS!!

(SOLD AT KOHLS IN THE WOODLANDS...SEE MISSY}

LATER THAT EVENING, MISSY HAD A HALLOWEEN PARTY ...  I GUESS YOU CAN TELL WHO SHE IS DRESS UP AS.....



No comments:

Post a Comment