SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday's Must-See GodVine Videos ...13 Year Old Soldier of Christ Will Move You to Tears - Plus, a Hilarious Pregnancy Video!


One of the Funniest Pregnancy Videos Ever





This funny new take on a popular song will have you laughing out loud. Pregnant and I Know It is both hilarious - and true! What a funny mommy this woman will make.







"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation." - Colossians 1:15

Hi, Trish! Isn't it amazing what God did for us? He created His Son for us, God made flesh. Then, He sacrificed Jesus - and Jesus willingly died for us - just so that we could get into Heaven. Praise the Lord and His Mercy! Have a blessed Sunday.

Sunday's Must-See GodVine Videos

Mind Blowing Version of Hallelujah - You'll Love ThisMind Blowing Version of Hallelujah - You'll Love This
When you hear the Celtic Thunder sing this version of Hallelujah, we know your jaw will drop. It's great - and may end up one of your favorite renditi...
13 Year Old Loses His Battle with Cancer - But Leave Something Amazing Behind13 Year Old Loses His Battle with Cancer - But Leave Something Amazing Behind
Lane Goodwin had cancer since the age of 10, but that didn't stop him from becoming a faithful soldier of Christ. Even though he tragically lost his b...
Young Child Praying to the Lord is So MovingYoung Child Praying to the Lord is So Moving
When you hear this little boy praying to the Lord, it will move you. So much truth and passion comes out of the mouth of babes. You need to listen to ...
One of the Funniest Pregnancy Videos Ever - LOLOne of the Funniest Pregnancy Videos Ever - LOL
This funny new take on a popular song will have you laughing out loud. Pregnant and I Know It is both hilarious - and true! What a funny mommy this wo...
Best Compilation of Dogs Praying - So GreatBest Compilation of Dogs Praying - So Great
Now these are some holy hounds! Check out all of these dogs saying grace before they eat - we guarantee it will make you smile...
An Amazing Friendship Between a Man and His Bear - Just Too Awesome!An Amazing Friendship Between a Man and His Bear - Just Too Awesome!
Brutus the Grizzly bear and Casey are the best of friends - see how these two got so close and just how awesome their friendship is!...

Today's Story

Jesus Christ - When Will I See You?The heaven so far from me my Jesus Christ
The time is not enough to listen your precepts
The world is so big without your foot steps
The eternal life never be peace without your love

When will I see you my Jesus Christ
When will I hear your voice my Lord
When will be my day to surrender you my Saviour
Show me the way to reach you my God

Want to talk to you with my words of faith
Want to wet your feet with my tears of love
Want to be with you to set me free from my sins
Want to walk along with you to reach the heaven

When will I see you my Jesus Christ
When will I hear your voice my Lord
When will be my day to surrender you my Saviour
Show me the way to reach you my God

Let me praise and sing your glories my Lord
Let me have your spirit swirls around me my Jesus Christ
Let me have your holy words live within me my God
Let me have your grace descends from heaven my Saviour


More GodVine




No comments:

Post a Comment