SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, October 15, 2012

PAIN WHEN I WALK...OFF TO THE DOCTORS TOMORROW.

As you can see from the picture, my knee is still quite swollen.  It also started hurting really bad, which makes it really hard to walk.  It's been going on for a couple of weeks, but the last couple of days, it's been really painful.  I haven't complained about pain since the accident first happened, but I'm even now back to taking pain killers.  The pain starts from the inside, right under the knee where you can see the scare from the pin and also across the middle of the knee.  It  feels like it goes out  of socket and
when it moves, the pain shoots down my let.  Behind the knee is just a pulling feeling.  


I was using the walker or cane when I go out, and in  the house was using walls, doors and furniture to walk.  Now I'm using my cane in the house too.  I even dug out my daughter Missy's knee brace when she was playing softball, so it would give me more support when I walk.

I asked for the doctor to take an x-ray, since I know something isn't right.  Therefore, I ask all my Angels to pray for me...I don't care if I'm a Weeble Wobble...just take the pain away so that I can be one...

I will  let you all know what the doctor says as soon as I know something.  

Thanks to all of you for you love an support.  God Bless you all!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment