SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, February 13, 2012

VALENTINES'S DAY ANGEL BRINGS GIFTS




I know I keep saying that my friends are God's angels, but I really do believe God uses  people to be  His angels at the right time.  I am going into the hospital this Thursday, February 16th for surgery for the removal of the Halo Fixator also called Ilisarov Fixator.  Now as much as I can't wait for this thing to come off my leg, I'm feeling anxious, scared, afraid and happy all at the same time.  I really want this to take place more than anyone might know, but yet I have all of these feelings going through me.  I am human, so the anticipation of what is to come next scares me.  Will everything go well, how soon will I walk again, and the best one is the fear of falling and going through this all again.

That's when God sends his Angel, through Facebook.....Yes, Facebook, asking me how I'm doing....I've received a lot of those.  Sue from my school, bringing us dinner.  Now just seeing Sue was a reminder of the people that love me and didn't forget about me.  She brought not only dinner, but a card from the teachers with another gift card as well......... which I appreciate so much that it brought tears of  joy to my heart as I opened it.  To top this off, cards and letters from the kids at school.  Them telling me that they miss me and to get well soon. The pictures of a Valentine's Day hearts and rainbows they drew, along with get well wishes, filling me in on what they have been doing such as watching Polar Express, a PJ party, science experiments, fun learning about magnets and best of all wiggly teeth.  They asked me questions of how I'm feeling, if  I could walk yet, is someone taking care of me, do I have a nurse, and if someone is feeding me.  I don't know about you, but I'm crying just typing this.  You can't say those children aren't God's little Angels.  Those cards and letters gave me just as much joy as seeing Sue.  God sent Sue just at the right time when I needed a boost of encouragement with a showing of love. Yes, God uses people, whether they believe it or not, as his Angels.  People told me that they don't know how I could keep my faith with all that I've been through.  It's because of my faith and my Angels I am able to it and I couldn't  have been able to do it without them.  I  don't  know what God's plan was that  me falling dozens of times in my life time and never breaking anything, and then this happens that it was so sever. it kept an active person as myself to be bed ridden for 3 months so far and maybe more to come.  Maybe His only plan was for me to tell you about it so, that if something every happens to you, you too would have faith to keep you strong.  That you would know He cares and He will send you an Angel too!
 









2 comments:

  1. How sweet! When I worked for Magnolia ISD as a PE Paraprofessional, I ended up having emergency gallbladder surgery. All my kids signed a Get Well Banner and my fellow Paraprofessional laminated it and brought it to the hospital and hung it on the wall. That made my day! Especially since I ended up quite ill afterward with one infection after another. All I had to do was look at it and i would feel good. I still have it too. I will keep it until I am too old to remember I have it.

    Hope you will be up and around soon.

    Do you EVER answer your facebook messages or the ones posted on here Shultzy?? Hmmmm? hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REPLIED ON MY PHONE....DID YOU GET IT???

    ReplyDelete