SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, February 9, 2012

QUICK MASHED POTATOES

When I don't have time to peel and cook potatoes. I make my quick mashed potatoes and my family loves them.  They say that they can't tell the difference.  So give it a try!

1 package of Idahoan Mashed Potatoes
1 1/2 c. fat free milk
1 1/2 t. Country Crock Low Fat Margarine
3 T. Light Hellman's Mayo
3 T. Daisy Sour Cream
1 t. pepper
1 t. Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb

Combine milk, margarine and potatoes into microwave safe bowl.  Microwave for approximately 4 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir potatoes and make sure all are moisten and soft.  Add in mayo, sour cream, pepper and Mrs. Dash.  Stir all ingredients together until blended.  You are now ready to serve and enjoy! 

I use Idahoan Mashed Potatoes since I like not only the home made taste but also when mixed, they look and feel like home made. I recommend that you use Idahoan Mashed Potatoes.
Visit Idahoan Mashed Potatoes Web-site at http://www.idahoan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment