SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, February 27, 2012

MY 1ST AFTERNOON OUT & AN ANGEL CALLS

As I mentioned in my last blog, this past Friday we did go out to dinner for my daughter Missy's 21st birthday after my doctor's follow-up at Texas Orthopedic Hospital. Here's a little more  

detail on what we had and how great it was. 


I said we had a great dinner at Chili's and here's what we ordered.  John and I both ordered  2 Triple Dippers.  John had the Cheesesteak Sliders,  Blackened Chicken Sliders and Southwestern Eggrolls.  I had the Big Mouth Bites, Loaded Potato Skins and the Chicken Crispers.  Well the Loaded Potato Skins were to die for and both John and I love the Blackened Chicken Slider.  They are just seasoned just right and so juicy, they make your mouth water.  Missy had the Grilled Chicken Sandwich with French Fry's and since it was her 21st birthday, she had her 1st legal drink which was Fresh Fruit Margarita.  The waiter then brought us for dessert that we all shared.  It was the Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie, 

............looks good Ah????


That was the 1st dinner out since I had my accident.  You don't think going out to eat is all that important till you are unable to do it.  It feels like a vacation!!

My husband and I enjoyed our selves so much that he asked me if I was up to going to the movies tomorrow.  What do  you  think I said????  We went to Tomball Saturday to the Silverado.


We went to see, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island in IMAX 3D.  The movie was a really good family fantasy movie.  Here are some pictures of scenes from the movie.  The 3D was excellent, it didn't make you dizzy or give you  a headache.



So now you say what does all this have to do with Angels.  The Chili's dinner was on one of my Angels that had given us a Chili's gift card when coming to see me at the hospital after my accident.   So Missy and the rest of us give great thanks to the Angel for her 21st Birthday dinner.

Then this Sunday I get a surprise call from another Angel,  telling me that she misses me at work, my laughing at her jokes.  This is true,  I love Becky's dry sense of hummer.  She would always give us a good laugh at lunch time which broke up the day, especially if it was a rough one.  I know all of this you might say is just part of life.  That may be true, but who is the one that gave us our life?  Without God and His amazing Angels, it wouldn't be worth living!!

No comments:

Post a Comment