SHARE THIS BLOG

Saturday, February 18, 2012

THANKS TO ALL MY ANGELS

I'm home and I had my surgery, the Halo is OFF......YA!! But instead of pins, I have 2 bandages and a leg brace with 3 medal bars so it  weighs a ton.  I have  to go for my follow
up next Friday with Dr Brinker.  Then in another 2 weeks I have to go back to Dr Elkousy at Texas Orthopedic Hospital, to see when I'll be able to start physical therapy.

Yes, I'm getting used to the brace, now after getting up a few times with nurse's assistance. I just have a throbbing pain in my knee, but I got some new Meds that works pretty good. I also have a lot of itching under all of this,so I'm taking some Benadryl which also works pretty good.

Well, that is the latest up-date. I just wanted to thank all MY ANGELS that have been praying for me.  I want to also that you all for all the calls and text messages you have been sending me.  You  Angels  out there, I couldn't have done any of this without you.  God has  Bless you with this gift of caring and He will not forget you using his gift.  He l know He will Bless you in your lives.

Below check out little girl posted on YouTube:

Little Girl Recites Psalm 23

No comments:

Post a Comment