SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Enjoy Dulce de Leche Cheerios®

Enjoy Dulce de Leche Cheerios® cereal ........ It's Weight Watchers friendly.  My husband has been doing the shopping for me since my accident.  Well he knows I love caramel and he saw Cheerios had a
new flavor...Caramel! Like I mentioned I've been still trying to keep my Weight Watchers points, therefore, not having too many points for breakfast.  Well, to my surprise  Dulce de Leche Cheerios® only has 3 points per 3/4 cup serving yet it has a touch of sweet flavored caramel baked into every bite. Just take a look at these nutrition facts for yourself!
 
Cheerios says, Dulce de Leche (pronounced "DOOL say day LAY chay") is a Spanish term for a thick caramel sauce popular in Latin America that inspired this new Cheerios flavor. I am sure  glad Cheerios got inspired to have this new flavor.  You know Dulce de Leche Cheerios® makes a GREAT SNACK TOO!!

I WOULD RECOMMEND
Dulce de Leche Cheerios
TO EVERYONE!


You can get printable coupons for many
of your favorite products, including
Cheerios®, by joining eatbetteramerica.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment