SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

AN ANGEL BRINGS RHUBARB DESSERT


Well, I'm counting the  days to my  doctors visit.  I'm doing okay, just  the usual, spasms, shooting pain from knee down to the big toe and the two little ones next, and throbbing in my knee.  Let's not forget
the extreme itching from the healing and Ace Bandage under the leg brace.The Ace Bandage slides and wrinkles as I move or get up, therefore, it's like when your pants are too tight around our waist and you start to itch.

So at my time of need, my Angel calls to see if she can drop by and bring some Rhubarb Dessert.  It was so delicious! I'm going to ask her for the recipe and if she don't mind, I'll add it to Recipes, here on my blog.  Well, I did ask and she said she bought it at Costco......Now I couldn't disappoint my Angels, so I asked around and a friend gave me her grandma's recipe that she said her family loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment