SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, February 3, 2012

OUR PET FAMILY

           Here are some family photos of our pets

Roxy sleeps like daddy AGAIN!

 Do you think they know what they are doing?

Well, we all know that animals must think they are people.  Here Roxy sleeps just like her dad.....both have one arm/paw up and one resting down.  What about dressing up for New Year's!

 
Roxy is  a 2 year old Jack Russell Terrier.  She was born here in Texas and my son Kenny bought her at a pet shop while he was here for his sister's graduation.  They live in NY and Roxy goes  where ever they go......even on vacation. She loves to play ball, run at the dog park and go swimming.  But most of all she loves her parents, but she is Daddy's little girl!!

Sometimes they snuggle!

"BED TIME!    Daddy makes a good pillow!"

Petey


 
Now let's meet Petey......he's my daughter Missy's PIG!  That's right...I have  a pig that lives in my house. Well we all love animals, but Missy always wanted a pig and her boyfriend bought  her one.  Petey was born in Austin TX, at a breeder.  He was supposed to be a Tea Cup Pig....needless to say, he's not as we soon found out.  Petey lives on Cheerios ,milk and, bananas for breakfast, water, feed, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots and apples for dinner.  He uses a litter box like a cat and sleeps in her room.  Petey loves Star my dog and my cats....he eats and sleeps with them while Missy is at work.  Pigs have a bad rap......people think they are dirty and smell.  That's not  true at all because of their diet, the cats make more odor when using the litter box and Star when she gets wet....smells like wet dog.  Petey likes to run around, which is called rooting and he will sleep on your foot like a dog.  They are like a Jack Russell Terrier....they need a lot of love and attention.

Petey sleeping on Missy's lap

"Give me a kiss Mommy."

 


"Don't I look like Babe?"




Petey sleeping on my foot!





Petey sleeping with his friend!

 
Petey eats with his friends!

I guess you met some of  my cats, so let me introduce you to them..............


SASSY


SMOKEY


FUSSY


HOLLY

LOVER BOY "BANDIT"

SASSY & HOLLY





SASSY, FUSSY & FUZZY




SKINNY & HOLLY

Star


Time to meet Star our family dog.  She is 6 years old and was given to me by my friend and co-worker.  Star loves all the pets....she likes to run and chase Petey.  She plays fetch, sits, begs and gives her paw.  When she needs to go out, she'll sit in front of the TV to get our attention. She loves toys, she thinks they are her babies and when she is in heat....they are really her babies.  She don't let them out of her sight. She puts them by her stomach like as if she was feeding them and then gives them a bath. Star does one bad thing, she is an excape artist.  She will dig her way out under the fence or jump it.  She can't go out without a leash, even though she'll come back....but she barks at everyone, so that neightbors don't like that too much.  I don't have too many good clear pictures of her since she's too hyper for pictures.  Star too thinks she's human and here's some pictures to show you.

The Puppy Cat



Last but not least, here is my beautiful granddaughter Devin with her Puppy Cat, Declin.  They call it a Puppy Cat from what I understand is because that breed is suppose to grow as big as a dog.  All I know is that he is one big cat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment