SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

AMY'S MADE WITH ORGANIC VEGETABLES & BASIL PIZZA PESTO



On January 30, 2012 I was watching the Dr Oz show.  His show had Dr. Oz's , " 99 Diet Foods Dr. Oz Wants In Your Shopping  Cart."   Well as we all know by now I've been unable to shop and all my
Angels have been bringing me and my family meals, I saved his list on my computer for future use.

This past weekend, my husband John went grocery shopping and I gave him a few items off  Dr Oz's list.  One of the items was Amy's Roasted Vegetable Pizza.  He called me the Kroger didn't have that one, but did have Amy's Made With Organic Vegetables & Basil Pizza Pesto.  I told him to get it and we'll just try it to see how good it tastes.  Well, to our surprise, it was just not good, it was GREAT!!  It tasted like fresh pizza shop pizza. The crust was excellent, not soggy or like cardboard.  It was light, tender and had a great taste too.

Everyone in my home as probably yours, loves pizza for either lunch or dinner and of course we all have our favorite toppings.  I love veggie or veggie with lots of cheese.  Well their pesto pizza had fresh garden organic tomato slices, organic broccoli floretts and part skim mozzarella cheese.

I surely enjoyed this pizza and would reconmend it to everyone to try.   I'm sure you would  enjoy this fresh-tasting delicious pizza.

Here are the Nutrition Facts and if you are doing Weight Watchers, there is only 8 points per serving.










No comments:

Post a Comment