SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, January 23, 2014

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND JOHN

An Up-date on John

We went to the doctors yesterday and he got a referral for today, but due to the weather and slipper roads, we changed it for tomorrow. We are now 2 crips and it's just to dangerous for us to attempt going anywhere today.  

I knew that they wouldn't do anything since without tests, they don't know what is wrong. We're going to the hospital tomorrow to get an ultrasound on both knees so they could do a comparison and to make sure that
there's no blood clots.  They wouldn't even send him to an orthopedic doctor until they rule out that. Anyway that's what we're going to do tomorrow and also we have to go for blood test so, I have to go for blood tests too. I was supposed to go months ago but I never went because it was just to make sure everything is of in order to refill my prescriptions.  I still had my prescription, so I knew I had time before my next refill from the doctor. Anyway, since he has to go I might as well get mine done at the same time. That's the story on tomorrow. The appointment is at 10:30 a.m., and he is supposed to be seen at 11.  They told us it should take an hour or so, therefore,  we should be out of there by 12 p.m.

I will keep you all posted as I learn more.  Please continue to pray.  Thank you all again so much, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment