SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, January 12, 2014

HOW TO MAKE NEVER ENDING DRYER SHEETS!!


HOW TO MAKE NEVER ENDING DRYER SHEETS!!
Posted by couponhacker


OK, I HAD TO RE-POST THIS...I MADE IT AND IT IS GREAT!! MY CLOTHES SMELLED AND FELT FANTASTIC.  NOT ONLY THAT .... MY WHOLE HOUSE SMELLED FRESH AS USING AIR FRESHENER.  MY HUSBAND EVEN COMMENTED ON HOW SOFT AND FRESH EVERYTHING WAS...AND LIKE MOST MEN, THEY USUALLY DON'T NOTICE...BUT HE DID!!


I am frugal as my friends and family already know, so I'm going to give this my own test.
This is what I bought and am making today...



Below are pictures of my sponges following the directions.






WHAT YOU NEED:


1 Container with an airtight lid (grabbed out of my pantry)
4 sponges cut in half ($1.00 for a 4pk at the dollar store)
1 cup of your favorite fabric softener ($0.30 worth of fabric softener)
2 cups water (free from my tap)

WHAT TO DO:

Mix the water and fabric softener into a plastic container.
Add the cut sponges so they can soak in the mixture.

When ready to use, squeeze the excess liquid from 1 sponge and place into the dryer with your wet clothes.



Run the dryer cycle as normal. Once complete place the now dry sponge back into the container of liquid for use next time.


FACT:

Dryer sheets & Softener where invented to coat clothing with a conditioner to soften clothing,

remove static & leave your clothes smelling great.

ANOTHER FACT:

Even with coupons and sales Dryer sheets & Softener are still expensive.
Average price $2.00 for 32 loads or 80 sheets


VS.

Homemade Never Ending Dryer Sheets $1.30 as per 
Couponhacker and has been using these same 4 sponges & liquid for 3 months so far…..and still going!

VS.

Clothes smell good, are soft and have no static just like the expensive non-reusable dryer sheets.


Well, I will give it my own test and let you know how it's going in 3 months.


Be sure to also check out how I save money on all my laundry needs:

- See more at: http://www.livingonacoupon.com/2013/09/how-to-make-never-ending-dryer-sheets.html#sthash.2iJx0V4q.dpuf

1 comment:

  1. "Well, I will give it my own test and let you know how it's going in 3 months"

    Well? It's a year later... How goes it?

    ReplyDelete