SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, January 27, 2014

LATEST ON JOHN AND OTHER PROBLEMS TOO

An Up-date on John

We went to get the blood test today so now its the wait and see. John did call the doctor, but he didn't get any of the results in as of yet.  As soon as we know more, I will keep you updated.
Please continue to pray.  




Well, you know how people say that things come in 3's, this has nothing to do with John's health issue but I know we are being tested.

My cell phone has been very slow and freezing up on me.  I called AT&T and since it's under a year and still under manufactures warranty they told me that they would send a replacement phone.  They shipped it out on 1/16 and I received it on Friday, 1/24.  It took me all evening to back up everything to my computer and then transfer it to the new cell.  Plus I had to get in all my contacts, ringtones, notification tones, apps, wallpaper, screen saver etc. to my new cell as well.  Needless to say, I got it all done and it was working at home.  When we went for John's ultrasound on Saturday, we still wanted to get everything done if possible.  I tried to call to see if the place for the lab work would be open. To my surprise, my phone would not connect.  I couldn't hear any ringing.  I tried calling my voice mail and again nothing. When I got home I again tried to make a call out and still nothing.  I used my husband's cell to call AT&T.  They called my cell and it worked.  Before I hung up, I told them that I was going to call out.  So I call the lab, since we were close we stopped there and they were closed, therefore, calling them I should get their voice mail. Of course, don't know why, but my phone was working.  

Sunday, I get a text from AT&T asking me why I didn't return my old cell.  Now I'm just a little upset that they even sent the text since I only got the replacement cell Friday afternoon.

Today we went for our blood tests and since the weather is being predicted being bad on Tuesday, I decided to go grocery shopping to Aldi.  As I'm almost at Aldi, I noticed my car's thermostat  getting close to hot. So I prayed the rest of the way that I wouldn't over heat.  God is good and I made it there.  When I was in Aldi's, wanted to call John to see if there was anything he wanted. Again, I can't make any calls.  So I decided that I was going to stop at AT&T on my way home. Again, now my car is going almost to the hot reading. I started to hear a clicking sound and I smelled something like rubber burning.  I have a phone, but it's not working, so I can't even call for help if I broke down.  I made it to AT&T since it is closer then my mechanic.  I explained everything that was going on with my phone. Again, it started working at the store.  Now I feel like I'm going crazy since this is only happening to me when I'm either calling or at AT&T. It's like you are hurting for a long time and finally decide to get it checked out at the doctor and of course after you make the appointment and go, it finally feels better.

Okay, back to the story.  The guy at the store had me restart my cell and call again, finally it did it again.  The call went through, but it took a long time and he saw that I was loosing my 4G signal.  He told me to call AT&T so that they could send me another cell...which by the way I'm going to do tomorrow.

Now there is still the issue of my car problems.  Since I finally could make a call, I called my mechanic to make sure he was still open and he was.  I told them not to close and I'm on my way.  Well, I just made it before he closed.  I told him that I also had to call John to pick me up and my groceries.

Well, the two of us crips, John with my walker and me with my cane unloaded my car and made it home.

Everyone, that has read this...thank you for your prayers.  We both still need them.  John for his right leg as well as my right leg which has been acting up, we both have problems with our left eye. He has a cataract and I have a sever droopy eye lid which I sometimes have to use tape to hold it open.  I know that my phone issue don't sound important, but it is also used as my home phone which me need for the doctors to call as well as my immediate family which lives in NY, NJ and San Antonio. My car problems.  I'm still paying the loan on it, just bought new tires since I had a flat, we just got done the holidays, now not knowing what's going to happen with John's leg. To top that off, we have January, February and March birthdays and April taxes.  I just can't afford a mechanic bill too.

I know you all have problems of your own and I lift you all up in my prayers for all that have been praying for me and my family.

So to sum this up ..... I know God is good and He listens to our prayers.  I put all my problems in His hands.  I have no control on what is going on, but I know God will get us through whatever life throws at us.  

May God Bless You All and Keep You Healthy and Safe.  In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen

Thank you all again so much for your continus prayers, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment