SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE (PT 2)

"THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE; LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT ." Psalms 118:24 (NLT)

I say this verse each and every morning to remind myself that  God is in control. My life isn't of my own.  I was put here by God for a purpose.  I never know what is in store for me, but whatever God's plan is, I will try to hear Him.  You might say that how do you know it's from God and not from yourself.  First you must have a relationship with Him.  Second, if it don't feel right, it's not from Him. 


So God never promised us life would be easy.  Sometimes it is truly hard.  We might not feel we can handle it.  You have to remember God is always there to lean on.  He understands how hard life can get.  Jesus was faced with tremendous turmoil.  He's not going to let you go it along.  This is what I do when life gets to hard and I know it's not in my control.  First I have to stop trying handle it and let go. Be like a little child and trust in the Lord to help you get through.  (For me that is very hard since I am a strong, do it yourself kind of person.)  Second I keep saying this Bible verse....."But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you."Psalm 56:3 (NLT)

The next thing I do each morning and anytime life get too hard to handle; I say, "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 (NLT)

God has gotten you through tough times before and He will do it again and again.  Just praise Him for what He has already done in your life and what He will continue to do.
"Shout to the Lord all the earth, break out in praise and sign for joy!"   Psalm 98:4 (NLT)
So when life gets you down, remember, God is in control!  "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you.  He will neither fail you nor abandon you."  
Deuteronomy 31:6 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment