SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, August 8, 2013

260 LIVE.... YOUR BIBLE READING FOR TODAY THURSDAY 8/8/13 - REVELATION 6 PLUS TEACHINGS FROM JOYCE MEYER

260 LIVE.... YOUR BIBLE READING FOR TODAY - Revelation 6
MONDAY 8/5/13 - FRIDAY 8/8/13 .... 260 LIVE.... READ THE NEW TESTAMENT IN THE BIBLE MONDAY - FRIDAY AND SATURDAY & SUNDAY IS TIME TO REFLECT ON THIS WEEKS READING....LEARN IT TO LIVE IT!

260 Live at North West Bible Church at 5503 Fellowship Ln Spring, TX 77379
So if you are looking for a Great church with true Believers in Christ Jesus, Come Check Us Out! Hope to see you there.

Seven Hindrances to Prayer – Pt 2 (Joyces Bootcamp Week 1)



Revelation 6   NLT

The Lamb Breaks the First Six Seals

6 As I watched, the Lamb broke the first of the seven seals on the scroll.[a] Then I heard one of the four living beings say with a voice like 
thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked up and saw a white horse standing there. Its rider carried a bow, and a crown was placed on his head. He rode out to win many battles and gain the victory.

3 When the Lamb broke the second seal, I heard the second living being say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse appeared, a red one. Its rider was given a mighty sword and the authority to take peace from the earth. And there was war and slaughter everywhere.

5 When the Lamb broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Come!” I looked up and saw a black horse, and its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice from among the four living beings say, “A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day’s pay.[b] And don’t waste[c] the olive oil and wine.”


7 When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living being say, “Come!” 8 I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and his companion was the Grave.[d] These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease[e] and wild animals.

9 When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of all who had been martyred for the word of God and for being faithful in their testimony. 10 They shouted to the Lord and said, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you judge the people who belong to this world and avenge our blood for what they have done to us?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them. And they were told to rest a little longer until the full number of their brothers and sisters[f]—their fellow servants of Jesus who were to be martyred—had joined them.

12 I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood. 13 Then the stars of the sky fell to the earth like green figs falling from a tree shaken by a strong wind. 14 The sky was rolled up like a scroll, and all of the mountains and islands were moved from their places.

15 Then everyone—the kings of the earth, the rulers, the generals, the wealthy, the powerful, and every slave and free person—all hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 And they cried to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb.17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to survive?”

If you just started reading the Bible and have not yet asked Jesus into your heart to become your Lord and Savior, all you have to do is:



A - ADMIT YOU ARE A SINNER

Roman 3:23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard.





Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

B - BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS GOD'S SON AND EXCEPT GOD'S GIFT OF FORGIVENESS FROM SIN



Acts 16:31 They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household"


Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.


John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life, No one comes to the Father except through me."



Ephesians 2:8-9 ....8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

C - CONFESS YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AS SAVIOR AND LORD


If your are ready to ask Jesus into your heart to be your Lord and Savior, you can pray a simple prayer like this to God.


Dear God, 
know I have sinned and my sin separates me from You. I am sorry for my sin. I believe Jesus died on the cross for me so my sin can be forgiven. I believe Jesus rose from the dead and is alive. God please forgive me. I ask Jesus to come into my life and be my Savior and Lord. I will obey You and live for You the rest of my life, Thank You in Jesus' name I Pray.
Amen



GOD BLESS OUR NATION
Join this site under FOLLOWERS

No comments:

Post a Comment