SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, August 22, 2013

SWIFFER PRODUCTS


Lee & Morty


Before I talk about Swiffer, I attached this video of Lee and Morty. I just had to mention how much I just love this couple.  They are both 90 years old and you can see how much they still love each other. May God continue to bless them.  They make me smile every
time I watch the commercial. We record a lot of our TV programs, therefore, we usually fast forward through the commercials except for this one. They are just too adorable  and full of life. Congrats to Swiffer for this commercial and hope to see Lee and Morty in more of them.

Now to their products.  I am not getting paid to say this, but I just love Swiffer products.  I recently became disabled the last couple of years. I fell at my job and injured my leg severely   I had 4 surgeries and I still am not the same as before my accident.  It's hard for me to walk and I loose my balance easily. Therefore, I can't do what I used to.  

I'm a person that likes a clean house and dusting is really hard for me.  I seen the commercial for the Swiffer duster with the long handle that also bends.  I thought that would be great for me since like Lee, I can't climb to reach the ceiling fans, over the doorways, and all my pictures on the walls.  This is just one great product.  It does exactly what it claims to do in the commercials.  Now I can get everything dusted without worrying on how I was going to be able to reach all the high places.

As for the floors, I can't use the big vacuum since it is just too heavy for me now.  I love pictures as you can see in my photos, but I'm an animal lover too.  I have a dog, cats and a pig too.  I have to vacuum every day or my dogs hair will look like the Midwest with tumbleweeds (her hair) blowing in the wind.   The Swiffer Vac is light and has no cord for me to trip on.  The vac is powerful to pick up dust and pet hair.  What I also like about it is that you put Swiffer cloth on the bottom of it.  Whatever the vac might miss, the cloth catches.  Plus it doesn't have any brushes to get jammed up with pet hair.  Now, it only is good for floors without carpet.  

PC does stand behind their products.  I did get a Swiffer Vac that the battery only lasted a month.  The motor was fine, just the battery wouldn't hold a charge.  I wrote PC about this and gave proof of when I purchased it.  They sent me a coupon to replace it. So far it is working great!  Now that is good customer service.

Last but not least is the Swiffer mop. Again like Lee, I can't use a regular mop with a bucket.  It's just too heavy for me to keep moving. Plus, you can splash too much water on the floor which is very dangerous for me since I could slip and fall. It cleans the floor and you don't have to worry about using a dirty mop and putting dirt back on the floors.  This is great if you have babies that are crawlers. Less germs that they can pick up.



Thanks PC for all your Swiffer products.  I would highly recommend your products to everyone that wants a clean home!



No comments:

Post a Comment