SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, August 30, 2013

PETEY TRIES TO HELP ME VACUUM .......................... (SMILE OF THE DAY ☺)

Petey is my smile of the day that I wish to share.  I hope it gives you a chuckle and makes your day.

I think I mentioned that because of my pets, I have to
vacuum everyday.  I don't bring out the big vacuum since it is too heavy for me, so I use the Swiffer Sweeper Vac.   

Petey and all pigs like to root.  That means that they love to push things around.  Pigs heads are very strong so don't let them push you because they could knock you down. 

Petey is with me while I do my cleaning each morning and knows my routine.  I think he thinks he's helping by moving the furniture for me. Here are some candid shots of him moving the furniture.
Petey sees the Swiffer....

He's thinking...he does that a lot...

Still thinking....

He's on the move....

There goes the ottoman... 
He just moved the recliner...

The ottoman is still too close...

Still pushing it....

That's it...NO MORE....



No comments:

Post a Comment