SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, August 29, 2013

♥ MY CUTE PETS ♥


"My Cute Pets" make me smile!



Ok, since I am home along each day, I really don't have people to make me smile.  According to what Joyce Meyer said in her devotional today was, "I encourage you to deliberately look for something to smile or laugh about every day, and be sure to share a smile or a laugh with someone else and brighten their day too!"  Therefore, it's only my pet that give me great joy.  They always do things that make me smile and laugh.  So here are some pictures that make me smile and sometimes laugh.  








Well, that's it for today.  I hope they put a smile on your face too!
You can comment on what made you chuckle today .  Maybe something from you fellow pet owners.  Maybe something at work.  I know you teachers out there must have something you wish to share about  those kiddo's at school, or what about you stay at home moms Too! Kids can always made you laugh.  Lets try to share something each day to make someone else that maybe feeling down have smile TOO!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment