SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, July 22, 2013

Testimony of God's Work - June 2013

True Testimony of God's Work
(This story took place June 2013)
I just want to Praise to the Lord. Missy was driving
when her brake line had broke and she had no brakes. She was able to stop the car without getting into an accident or getting injured.

The good Lord has to be looking out for my baby girl. So far in her 22 years of life I almost lost her when I was pregnant with her, but the good Lord saved her.


Since she’s been driving she had two car accidents that were not her fault, both drivers got tickets. The first accident she was spun into the oncoming traffic and landed in a ditch. The second accident she was hit so hard from behind, that her trunk was in the backseat. Now her brake line had broke while she was driving and the good Lord had to help her take control of the car that she was not injured or anyone else and was able to stop.

All I know is the good Lord must have a plan for my baby because he keeps saving her. If anyone ever asks me why I have so much faith in the Lord, here is just a few examples.

All things are possible through our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank you sweet Jesus for being there for my daughter Missy.

No comments:

Post a Comment