SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

JUST SOME OF MY CRAZY PETS PHOTOS


JUST SOME OF MY CRAZY PETS PHOTOS 


The Breakfast War
Now nothing has changed at dinner....



I call this the "Feeding Frenzy"!


They know what is means to Share!


Right is Skinny, Fuzzy & Fozzy ...
Lift is Sass, Smoky & Dainty Holly
Wonder Kitty is not in the picture taking mood!
Sass is full & ready for a "Cat Nap"...LOL..
B thought that was a good idea!

Fuzzy is giving the EYE!

Holly washes her daddy, B

B is enjoying his bath




Nap time!

B heard something!

I got a better look from here....

 You watch Dad...I  forgot my bath....

That looks good enough to eat!

Are you talkin' to me Mom???

Petey says, "What's all the noise???
Can't you see this pig is trying to sleep????

 Skinny tells Petey, "I didn't do it!"

Right MOM???

 Petey is trying to get comfortable....

The flashing don't help me Mom...

 Can't you see, I'm trying to sleep??

 You know this is not the season for taking pictures...


 I'm bold!!! Wait till I get my hair back ...Please!


Finally Got It!

Starr say, "Goodnight Everyone"!



No comments:

Post a Comment