SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, April 17, 2014

“Heaven Is for Real,” Another Must See Movie!


“Heaven Is for Real,” Another Must See Movie!

 John and I went today to see “Heaven Is for Real”   at the Cinemark Spring-Klein on Kuykendahl near FM 2920.   I thought the movie was great!  I myself and others in the theater were crying.  The movie will touch your heart.  At the end there was a silence of how it touched everyone there.  Then there was applause. This movie gives you comfort as well. 


“Heaven Is for Real,” which stars Greg Kinnear, Thomas Haden Church and Kelly Reilly, centers on a young Midwestern boy, who goes through a near-death experience and comes back with knowledge of heaven.

One part of the movie when Colton  tells his mom that he has a sister. She thought he was talking about his older sister that is alive and he says no, the one that died in her tummy.  She asked him who told him that a baby died in her tummy and he said she did.  I don't want to say more to ruin it for you, but this really hit home.  I miscarried 3 children,  The first one was a girl.  I was devastated since I didn't have any children yet.  Then I saw her in a dream and she was beautiful.  She was still a baby, but not an infant. When I woke up, I was at peace. I never told that story before today, thinking people would think I'm crazy or just imagined it.  When he said he seen his sister, I knew what I saw was true.  


This movie was very well done.  I didn't read the book so I can't compare it.  I would tell everyone to see it.  “Heaven Is for Real” is another Great Christian movie.  I know it will touch your heart as it did mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment