SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WEDNESDAY 9/19 - Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional: Develop Your Potential and Do Something Now

  WEDNESDAY 9/19 - Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional: Develop Your Potential and Do Something Now







Colossians 3:23
23 Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. 


      
Develop Your Potential and Do Something Now
You may know that God's created you with great potential, but you can't stop there. You have to develop your potential.
I believe that many people are unhappy because they aren't doing anything to develop their potential. If you want to see your potential developed to its fullest, don't wait until everything is perfect. Do something now. Start laying your hand to whatever is in front of you.
You must give your potential some form by doing something with it. You will never find what you are capable of doing if you never try anything.
Don't be so afraid of failing that you never take a chance. Don't stay in the safety zone. You may feel safe, but you will never succeed at developing your full potential or being fulfilled in what you are doing. Step out into what you feel God is leading you to do, and you will soon discover what you can and cannot do.
You are full of God-given potential, and He wants to do more through your life than you could ever imagine, but it requires your cooperation. Step out and serve Him wholeheartedly today.
Prayer Starter: Lord, in everything I do, I want to serve You wholeheartedly. Thank You for encouraging me to step out and take action, developing the great potential You have given me.


JOYCE MYER CONFERENCES: http://www.joycemeyer.org/Events.aspx




JOYCE MYER HOME PAGE: http://www.joycemeyer.org/home.aspx


If you just started reading the Bible and have not yet asked Jesus into your heart to become your Lord and Savior, all you have to do is:

              If your are ready to ask Jesus into your heart to be your Lord and Savior, you can pray a simple prayer like this to God.
              Dear God,

              I know I have sinned and my sin separates me from You. I am sorry for my sin. I believe Jesus died on the cross for me so my sin can be forgiven. I believe Jesus rose from the dead and is alive. God please forgive me. I ask Jesus to come into my life and be my Savior and Lord. I will obey You and live for You the rest of my life, Thank You in Jesus' name I Pray. Amen





              Join this site on front page tab in right upper corner


              No comments:

              Post a Comment