SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday's Must-See GodVine Videos.....Rejected Girl Doesn't Give up - Then Wows Everyone with her Second Chance


Rejected Girl Doesn't Give up - Then Wows Everyone with her Second Chance

Melanie McCabe has always wanted to be a singer and she refused to give up on her dream, no matter what obstacles she faced. So when she finally got a second chance to prove herself, she wowed everyone.





"The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion." - Proverbs 28:1


Hi, Everybody! All of us that are righteous, faithful Christians should be bold as lions! We know that God is with us always and He will protect us. We need not flee or cower like the wicked do. We are God's children and Jesus died for our sins. What do we have to fear? :) Enjoy the videos below!

Today's Must-See GodVine Videos

Rejected Girl Doesn't Give up - Then Wows Everyone with her Second Chance!Rejected Girl Doesn't Give up - Then Wows Everyone with her Second Chance!
Melanie McCabe has always wanted to be a singer and she refused to give up on her dream, no matter what obstacles she faced. So when she finally got a...
Family Sings in the Waiting Room as their Baby is in Critical Condition - Beautiful ♥Family Sings in the Waiting Room as their Baby is in Critical Condition
This is one display of dedication and affection that will touch your heart. When this family's baby was in critical condition, they did their best to...
Quadruple Amputee Navy Vet Dances with his Girlfriend - This is Beautiful ♥Quadruple Amputee Navy Vet Dances with his Girlfriend - This is Beautiful ♥
Taylor Morris is a war veteran who was severely injured in an IED explosion. He is now a quadruple amputee, but he still loves life! This is a video o...
A Unique and Clever Surprise Proposal - Watch How He Does ItA Unique and Clever Surprise Proposal - Watch How He Does It
When this man told his girlfriend that he would "give her a ring later," he had a few tricks up his sleeve. And then he gave her the surprise of her l...
A Snoring Hummingbird That Will Make Your Day - This is So AdorableA Snoring Hummingbird That Will Make Your Day - This is So Adorable
Someone caught this little guy taking a nap on camera - and making the cutest little sounds while he slept! If only everyone sounded like this humming...
Loyal Dog Does Something Incredible for 6 Years - WOWLoyal Dog Does Something Incredible for 6 Years - WOW
Captain the German Shepherd has been guarding his owner's grave for over 6 years. No one taught him how to, it's just what he wants to do. This displa...

Today's Story

God's Pearls of Wisdom
You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
(John 3:16 & John 3:34)

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
(2 Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
(2 Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Romans 8:28)

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(2 Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)



No comments:

Post a Comment