SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday's Must-See GodVine Videos & MORE....God Closes a Hole in a Miracle Baby's Heart - Amazing


God Closes a Hole in a Miracle Baby's Heart - Amazing



When Kayin was born prematurely, her lungs were underdeveloped, she was becoming blind and there were holes in her heart and brain... and you won't believe the miracle God gave her that healed her.




"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." - Mark 11:24

Hi, Trish! Prayer is a powerful thing! We are so lucky that we have a way to talk to God... and that we know He listens. If there is anything you need to talk to God about, just pray to Him. There is no wrong way to do it, it's just important that you try. :) Praise God! And please enjoy the videos below.

Today's Must-See GodVine Videos

Two Struggling Strays Are So Happy to Be Saved - This Will Warm Your HeartTwo Struggling Strays Are So Happy to Be Saved - This Will Warm Your Heart
Melody and Macy were 2 strays struggling to survive at a construction site. And although they had a rough life, as soon as they were rescued you can s...
God Closes a Hole in a Miracle Baby's Heart - This Video is AmazingGod Closes a Hole in a Miracle Baby's Heart - This Video is Amazing
When Kayin was born prematurely, her lungs were underdeveloped, she was becoming blind and there were holes in her heart and brain... and you won't be...
Extremely Overweight Wiener Dog Gets Some Help - Very InspiringExtremely Overweight Wiener Dog Gets Some Help - Very Inspiring
Obie is a 5 year old dachshund with a severe weight problem; his old owners spoiled him with food and he now weighs 77lbs. But some kind people took h...
Five Incredible Acts of Kindness That Will Warm Your HeartFive Incredible Acts of Kindness That Will Warm Your Heart
Sometimes the simplest acts of kindness can mean the most to people. These five acts will truly touch you and warm your heart... and maybe inspire you...
Watch this 16 Year Old's Soulful Cover of The Way I Am - Wow!Watch this 16 Year Old's Soulful Cover of The Way I Am - Wow!
The Way I Am is a sweet song, but when this 16 year old sings it she takes it to a whole new level. This unique cover is both soulful and sweet, you h...
The Rescue of a Blind Kitten That was Crying for HelpThe Rescue of a Blind Kitten That was Crying for Help
This blind kitten, named Skunky, was found in the grass crying for help. She was sick and in desperate need of help. Thankfully, the person who found ...

Today's Story

A Prayer... My PrayerI lift my soul to the God of all nations,
and offer my service to all of His creation.
I accept my place in all that is,
and worship the beauty of my own being.
I accept the beliefs of all who are capable of believing,
but reject their beliefs as having influence on my own experience.

I believe in the Goodness of life and the beauty of Death,
I welcome unpleasant experiences whenever they arise
as these experiences make the Goodness of life perceivable.

I accept that there are things that are unknowable to men
and receive this as a blessing to the Creative Soul.
I give this prayer as affirmation to none but myself,
as it is I who needs the reminding.










No comments:

Post a Comment