SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday's Must-See GodVine Videos..Watch What This Police Horse and Adorable Pup Do & MORE!.




Watch What This Police Horse and Adorable Pup Do


When a NYC police horse met a French bulldog in the street... something amazingly cute happened! These two were fast friends, playfully giving each other kisses and making everyone in the crowd smile. :)



"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." - John 14:27

Hi, Everyone! In a crazy, messy world, we always have one true peace in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Turn to His word and find hope, comfort, and salvation in any situation. Never forget, he is your strength. We hope you have a great day and like the latest videos - God bless!

Today's Must-See GodVine Videos

The Most Incredible Photographs Ever Taken - a Must SeeThe Most Incredible Photographs Ever Taken - a Must See
This collection of photographs will move you - maybe even to tears. Only some of these images may touch you deep in your heart, but they are all truly...
Watch What This Police Horse and Adorable Pup Do - LOL, So Cute!Watch What This Police Horse and Adorable Pup Do - LOL, So Cute!
When a NYC police horse met a French bulldog in the street... something amazingly cute happened! These two were fast friends, playfully giving each ot...
I Won't Give Up - a Beautiful Cover by Father and Daughter ♥I Won't Give Up - a Beautiful Cover by Father and Daughter ♥
Jorge and Alexa Narvaez sing another beautiful cover together in this video - I Won't Give Up, by Jason Mraz. This father-daughter duo really are wond...
Mexican Drug Cartel Chops Off a Dog's Paws - But Nothing Can Stop Lemon PieMexican Drug Cartel Chops Off a Dog's Paws - But Nothing Can Stop Lemon Pie
Lemon Pie was used by Mexican drug cartels a torture practice. They brutally cut off his paws, but thanks to his rescuers, he has new legs and a new l...
A Church Steps Up Huge For a Boy in Need - Watch How in this VideoA Church Steps Up Huge For a Boy in Need - Watch How in this Video
Wonderful members of a church make a huge difference in the life of Andrew Burkhart, a 5 year old boy with cerebral palsy, by raising money for his tr...
Two Adorable, But Unlikely, Playmates - Cuteness Overload!Two Adorable, But Unlikely, Playmates - Cuteness Overload!
In a little zoo in China, the cutest friendship ever blossomed! A baby tiger and a baby monkey are the best of friends, making hearts melt all over th...

Today's Story

Thank You JesusWe should always remember to thank Jesus. There are so many things to be thankful for :)

Thank you Jesus for your love that you've given to me
Thank you Jesus for your mercy that is always so free
Thank you Jesus for you dying on Calvary's tree
Thank you Jesus for what you've done for me.

Thank you Jesus for your grace that you've given to me
Thank you Jesus for your love that is always so free
Thank you Jesus for your blessings I see every day
Thank you Jesus for what you've done for me.

Thank you Jesus for your life that you've given to me
Thank you Jesus for the cross that has set me so free
Thank you Jesus for your caring for all of my sin
Thank you Jesus for what you've done for me.

Thank you Jesus for the mansion you've built there for me
Thank you Jesus for heaven where I'll always be free
Thank you Jesus for making my life full of joy
Thank you Jesus for what you've done for me.

Lee Stuck



No comments:

Post a Comment