SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday's Must-See GodVine Videos...The Prayer this High Schooler Leads his Team in is Awesome & MUCH, MUCH MORE!


The Prayer this High Schooler Leads his Team in is Awesome

Watching this high school football player lead his team in a prayer before a game is awe-inspiring. Although it all originated with the Nebraska football team, it's so great to see other teams following suit and praying to the Lord before a game!


Hi, Everyone! One of the greatest gifts God has given us is the ability to talk to Him whenever we want. By praying to God, we can talk to Him about our lives and even seek guidance. Like the verse above says, if we ask something of God and have true faith, He will provide for us! We hope you like these videos!

Today's Must-See GodVine Videos

Man Sings his Heart Out for his Little Boy - Judges and Audience Love It!Man Sings his Heart Out for his Little Boy - Judges and Audience Love It!
There is no better to succeed than to do it for your child - and Joseph Whelan sings for that very reason. He belts out a version of Whole Lotta Love ...
The Prayer this High Schooler Leads his Team in is Awesome - Check It OutThe Prayer this High Schooler Leads his Team in is Awesome - Check It Out
Watching this high school football player lead his team in a prayer before a game is awe-inspiring. Although it all originated with the Nebraska footb...
Pug Falls in Freezing Waters - Doggy Mom of the Year to the Rescue!Pug Falls in Freezing Waters - Doggy Mom of the Year to the Rescue!
When one pug slipped into an icy pool during the dead of winter, his mom wouldn't let him suffer! She showed amazing bravery and jumped right in after...
Beautiful Version of I Won't Give Up - His Voice is GreatBeautiful Version of I Won't Give Up - His Voice is Great
Although this boy is just singing in his bedroom, his voice is the of a professional! You'll be blown away by this cover of I Won't Give Up by Jason M...
Cute Puppy Versus a Watermelon - This Will Make Your Day!Cute Puppy Versus a Watermelon - This Will Make Your Day!
This puppy isn't sure if this watermelon is one big toy or a piece of food... but she likes playing with it regardless! Just watch this fuzzy puppy ro...
Father Bear Cuddles With His Cub - So HeartwarmingFather Bear Cuddles With His Cub - So Heartwarming
Most full grown male bears don't raise their kids - but this bear is different! Balu just can't resist cuddling with his brand-new cub. This interacti...

Today's Story

I Am a ChristianWhen I say ... "I am a Christian"
I'm not shouting, "I'm saved"
I'm whispering, "I get lost!"
"That is why I chose this way"

When I say ... "I am a Christian"
I don't speak of this with pride
I'm confessing that I stumble,
and need someone to be my guide

When I say ... "I am a Christian"
I'm not trying to be strong,
I'm professing that I'm weak,
and pray for strength to carry on

When I say ... "I am a Christian"
I'm not bragging of success,
I'm admitting that I've failed,
and cannot ever pay the debt

When I say ... "I am a Christian"
I'm not claiming to be perfect,
my flaws are way too visible
but God believes I'm worth it

When I say ... "I am a Christian"
I still feel the sting of pain
I have my share of heartaches
which is why I seek His Name

When I say ... "I am a Christian"
I do not wish to judge
I have no authority,
I only know I'm loved!



No comments:

Post a Comment