SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saturday's Must-See GodVine Videos & More.....Rescued Dog Becomes a Hero to 2 Kittens







Rescued Dog Becomes a Hero to 2 Kittens


"When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?" - Psalm 56:3-4

Hi, Everyone! We hope that every day you find a reason to be happy. Life is too short to be afraid, but if you are, then just put your trust in God. No mortal could possibly beat Him and He will be your strength. So be happy and have a wonderful weekend!

Today's Must-See GodVine Videos

Girl Sings Amazing Grace Like You've Never Heard - Judges are Blown AwayGirl Sings Amazing Grace Like You've Never Heard - Judges are Blown Away
Rebecca Ferguson's version of Amazing Grace is so good it'll give you goosebumps. She took an already great song and turned it into something breathta...
A 16-Puppy Invasion of Cuteness Will Make Anyone Smile - Check It out!A 16-Puppy Invasion of Cuteness Will Make Anyone Smile - Check It out!
Aww, there isn't anything in the world more precious than a little puppy - except for maybe 16 adorable puppies! These puppies are just too cute!...
Parents Show their Little Boy's Final Miracle Moments - HeartwrenchingParents Show their Little Boy's Final Miracle Moments
These words are from Hunter's parents: "This is Hunter's last video, about 6 hours before he died...it's just absolutely crushing. I will always remem...
Military Brother Surprises his Sister in the Hospital - Tearful and HeartwarmingMilitary Brother Surprises his Sister in the Hospital - Tearful and Heartwarming
They say laughter is the best medicine, but we think a surprise visit from a loving brother in the military works just as well. You have to see the he...
Rescued Dog Becomes a Hero to 2 Kittens - You Won't Believe ThisRescued Dog Becomes a Hero to 2 Kittens - You Won't Believe This
When Harmony and her two puppies were rescued, no one expected her to rescue more animals herself! But to everyone's surprise she also adopted two orp...
The Cutest Best Friends in The World - Click Here to See!The Cutest Best Friends in The World - Click Here to See
Animals don't judge others like people do, so when this kitten and bird saw each other... all they wanted to do was play! :) We love these best friend...

Today's Story

The Miracle RabbitYesterday I was mowing my grass in the backyard with my dog Pringles running freely as I so often do with a fenced yard. On the back side I have a large wood pile where some of God's creatures take refuge from my dog's advances. He is a Brittany Spaniel/Pointer mix. Quite the bird dog.

As I was about half done my Pringles came running by with a small bunny in his mouth. One I had seen several times before feeding on the grass. He was shaking it like a rag doll until I yelled at him to let it go. When he did I immediately picked up the lifeless body that had been mangled in several places. Skin ripped bare and one tendon exposed on it's hind leg too. It was not moving one tiny bit.

I began to weep and cry out to Jesus.

After putting the dog back inside the house I picked up that little bunny again and began to pray life back into it's mortal body through the power of the living God and His word. "He shall not die, but live (I said) and declare the works of the Lord!"

"For the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead shall quicken it's mortal body and raise it back up again." I said every scripture I could think of pertaining to healing and restoration. All in the name that is above every other name. Jesus! I continued to do this for at least 30 minutes. Scripture after scripture came from my lips for this little bunny. Still nothing happened, it seemed.

I knew that God's word would work for any situation. Knowing too, it would never return back to Him void. I also reminded God of His promise to watch over His word to perform it. For God is not one to lie.

Finally, having done all I decided to stand and let God do the rest. Knowing that He also said, "Signs shall follow them that believe." I believed!

After the prayers were finished I took our little friend to the fence line between my neighbor's house and mine and set it's body on the other side. The house next door is empty so I knew it would not be bothered, plus my dog could not get to it again either. Again, this was yesterday; Father's Day.

Our Father who art in heaven.

I told God that I would continue to trust him to raise this rabbit up from the dead and to NOT go over to where I placed it's body to SEE if it was there. The just shall walk by faith. Today, one day later, I continued to talk to God about it and thanked Him for doing what I had asked of him the day before. Still I would not go over to that fence line to look.

After I thanking God again I asked Him to let me see that bunny again. Then it happened. As my dog was wanting to go outside, and as I began to open the door ... I saw it. That little bunny came hopping along from the direction along the fence where I had left him, making his way to that wood pile where he had so often made his home and refuge. It was him alright and he was alive and well once again.

Even my dog saw it and ran over to the wood pile to try and catch it. Praise be to God!!

Now I was ready to go over to that fence line where his body once laid, and look. But it was not there. I then remembered when Mary went to the tomb where Jesus was laid after the crucifixion. The angel spoke to her, "Why do you look for the living among the dead?" He is risen.

And so is that precious bunny too!

Thank You Jesus!
For You are faithful and worthy to be praised.





No comments:

Post a Comment