SHARE THIS BLOG

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional Sunday August 19.....The Evidence of the Holy spirit

Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily 
Devotional Sunday August 19.....Take God Out of the "Emergency Only" Box!



1 Corinthians 3:1616 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If your are ready to ask Jesus into your heart to be your Lord and Savior, you can pray a simple prayer like this to God.
Dear God,
I know I have sinned and my sin separates me from You. I am sorry for my sin. I believe Jesus died on the cross for me so my sin can be forgiven. I believe Jesus rose from the dead and is alive. God please forgive me. I ask Jesus to come into my life and be my Savior and Lord. I will obey You and live for You the rest of my life, Thank You in Jesus' name I Pray.
Amen

Join this site on front page tab in right upper corner




No comments:

Post a Comment