SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Must-See GodVine Videos & More...ENJOY!


. A gentle giant named Abby took in this stray kitten...







"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." - Matthew 6:24

Hi, Everyone! In this modern world, sometimes it's easy to forget that we can only serve one master. Jobs, friends and relationships can often cloud our judgment. So remember, don't forsake God to worship false idols like money. He is your God and it is He you should serve! :) Enjoy the videos below!

Today's Must-See GodVine Videos

Girl Sings for Her Grandma and Reduces 2 Judges to Tears - Beautiful ♥Girl Sings for Her Grandma and Reduces 2 Judges to Tears - Beautiful ♥
Two judges were left in tears. Grandma was left in tears. Most of the audience was moved. That's how touching Jade Richards' audition was...a must see...
Loving Saint Bernard Adopts an Adorable Stray Kitten - Watch What They Do :)Loving Saint Bernard Adopts an Adorable Stray Kitten - Watch What They Do :)
This is the mother and daughter that the whole world is talking about because of the unlikeliness. A gentle giant named Abby took in this stray kitten...
12 Year Old Girl's Shocking Video Will Open Your Eyes - Never Judge12 Year Old Girl's Shocking Video Will Open Your Eyes - Never Judge
She has a condition that is hard to even imagine - pulling out her own hair. She is judged and humiliated for it, but she made this eye opening video ...
A Little Boy in the Philippines Has an Unbelievable Voice - You Have To Hear Him!A Little Boy in the Philippines Has an Unbelievable Voice
What a voice! This boy can't be any older than 6 or 7, but his voice is really powerful. With the right training and help, he is going to be huge some...
Meet Super Jake, the 3 Year Old Who Continues to Defy All OddsMeet Super Jake, the 3 Year Old Who Continues to Defy All Odds
He may only be 3 years old, but Jake is being dubbed Super Jake for his ability to fight off everything that comes his way. He's a tough, inspiring li...
How a Security Guard Made the Day of a Little Princess, Aww ♥How a Security Guard Made the Day of a Little Princess, Aww ♥
The story of how this security guard made the day of so many little girls is so sweet - you need to hear this! Aww! ♥...

Today's Story

A Prayer to Help You Start the Day
This is a prayer to help you get started every day. Inspired by St. Patrick. 

Recite this prayer in the morning and you are ready to face the world.

I arise today through the

power of God:

God's might to comfort me,

God's wisdom to guide me,

God's eye to look before me,

God's ear to hear me,

God's word to speak for me,

God's hand to lead me,

God's way to lie before me,

God's shield to protect me,

God's Heavenly Host to save me

from the snares of the devil,

from temptations to sin,

from all who wish me ill,

from near and afar,

alone and with others.



May Christ shield me today

against poison and fire,

against drowning and wounding,

so that I may fulfill my mission

and bear fruit in abundance.

Christ behind and before me,

Christ behind and above me,

Christ with me and in me,

Christ around and about me,

Christ on my right and on my left,

Christ when I lie down at night,

Christ when I rise in the morning,

Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,

Christ in the mouth of everyone that speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,

Christ in every ear that hears me.




No comments:

Post a Comment