SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional Tuesday August 14

Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional Tuesday August 14



1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

If your are ready to ask Jesus into your heart to be your Lord and Savior, you can pray a simple prayer like this to God.
Dear God,
I know I have sinned and my sin separates me from You. I am sorry for my sin. I believe Jesus died on the cross for me so my sin can be forgiven. I believe Jesus rose from the dead and is alive. God please forgive me. I ask Jesus to come into my life and be my Savior and Lord. I will obey You and live for You the rest of my life, Thank You in Jesus' name I Pray.
Amen

Join this site on front page tab in right upper corner


No comments:

Post a Comment