SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, August 11, 2014

♥ My Homemade Frozen Stuffed French Fried Onion Meatloaf ♥

My Homemade Frozen Stuffed French Fried Onion Meatloaf 



Tonight I defrosted My Homemade Frozen Stuffed French Fried Onion Meatloaf for dinner.  Folks, this is the best way to have dinner on the table in less then an hour without getting fast food or cooking a microwave dinner. It's your own dinner, so there is no additives. You know all the ingredients so you can make it the way you like.  So the next time you go grocery shopping, before you just put everything in the freezer, separate your meats and prepare them into different meals.  One afternoon in 1 - 2 hours can save you hours in the kitchen at dinner time.



Ingredients:


1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
1/4 cup chopped onion

1/4 cup chopped celery
1 lb cooked chopped bacon
1/4 cup pico de gio
1 can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
1 teaspoon minced garlic

1 tablespoon Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb
1 pouch onion soup mix
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese
1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs 
2 cups French Fried Onions


Directions:

Pre-heat oven 350º
Spray loaf pan and set aside.


Meanwhile, in medium mixing bowl stir in all of the above ingredients except 1/2 lb bacon,  Mexican cheese and 1 cup of French Fried Onions


Shape into a loaf, place 1/2 of loaf in pan. With a fist, push down the center.  Add the rest of  the bacon, Mexican cheese and 1/2 cup of French Fried Onions. Place the rest of the meat mixture on top and rest of French Fried Onions



Bake for 30-40 minutes ... 
Serves 8 ... Enjoy!!

I made this in advance for tonights.  I placed parchment paper, plastic wrap (push the plastic wrap all around the meat so no air gets in.  This will protect it from freezer burn.) and I also wrap foil before placing in freezer. Now I made my  own frozen dinner for another night.  Just defrost and pop in oven and bake!

Here is my defrosted Homemade Frozen Stuffed French Fried Onion Meatloaf

Now you can see the cheese, bacon, tomato and onions. Not to mention the juicyness.  I don't like some meatloafs that are dry and you end up putting catsup or maybe some A1 on it.  My husband loves catsup and puts it on eggs, burgers, fries and on some restaurant meatloafs.

No catsup on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment