SHARE THIS BLOG

Thursday, August 7, 2014

John's Cataract Surgery

First I must say thank y'all for your prayers for John's cataract surgery.  The surgery went well the doctor said and he has been doing really well this evening. No fever, was able to eat lunch and dinner plus was no problem watching tv. 


Tomorrow we have his post-op exam, so please continue to pray for his continued healing.
I'm sharing some fun pre-op pictures I took. I just couldn't resist. The chair is just a regular recliner with a sheet over it. John looked like he was at home watching tv...lol. Just get a load of this space age heating blanket. It's like a blowup mattress, but it stays soft with warm heated air inside.
Here are some pictures....


Last minute paper work

Last minute questions

First sets of eye drops in his left eye

Starting to get comfortable...lol

John caught me taking pictures..lol...

He just got the IV hooked up....

Ready for surgery, time for me to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment