SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I USED TO LIKE AT&T

I USED TO LIKE AT&T  


In the commercial it says, "U-Verse delivers". Well that might be true if it WORKS! 


Now, AT&T U Verse is nothing but a headache. At first my TV

was great, but now it FREEZES AND GETS PIXELATED. This could last for maybe 15 MINUTES TO AN HOUR. I called and they want to send a tech out. I said it can’t be from my home. The problem isn't all the time. I told them it does this and clears up on it’s own.

The problem is you miss whatever you are watching. If you are using the DVR to record, that too records as this is happening. Therefore, that too is pixilated or it freezes.

Well I have AT&T for years, when it was AT&T, AT&T Cingular, Cingular and now back to AT&T. For years, we went through different passwords since they changed things and required you to change your passwords and update security questions. Anyway, they wanted to know my security question answer to my favorite restaurant. Do you realize how many different restaurants we've eaten in since I started with AT&T?? Some may not even be in business any more. Well, we like a lot of restaurants and I don’t remember which one we said.  It’s been 5 years since we set up with AT&T U Verse. Plus, through the process of changing passwords and updating security questions, somehow the card with that new info, we must have thrown the wrong card away. Now because of this, they won’t send a tech out. This is RIDICULOUS since if I was to be some kind of thief, AM I REALLY GOING TO CALL AT&T TO COME OUT TO FIX SOMEONES 
PIXELATED TV?????   If they send someone to the house, the tech won't have my security question on them.  Security questions are for managing your account. Bill paying, upgrading, banking changes, etc.....That information is private…IT’S NOT FOR SENDING A TECH OUT. I did confirm my address, name on the account, telephone number and the last 4 digits of my SS#. Even with all that info, they still said that they needed MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT. IDIOTS!!!!! ...I still haven’t had my problem fixed. I tried to explain again that it must be on their end in the transmitting, but they wouldn't listen.

I want to drop AT&T. My contract is up and we are checking out other companies. Through Facebook, I've seen that I’m not alone with AT&T problems.


A NOTE TO AT&T.... THE COMPETITION  IS GREAT....THEREFORE,  PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH BAD SERVICE!!!


at&t

No comments:

Post a Comment