SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thank Y'all for Your Prayers

 

Thank Y'all for Your Prayers

First I just want to thank y’all for your prayers, we really do appreciate it. 


I was declined Social Security Disability because they say John makes too much money….LOL….That’s why I used to work 4 jobs. So going to hope we can hold out till October 28, that’s when I’ll be 62 and then apply for Social Security.


Next up-date is my A/C is now not working. It started yesterday. Last summer my living room ceiling fan died and short after, my dining room fan died as well. This past winter, I had no heat and was using space heaters. I do have on floor portable A/C which I can use in the front of the house, but the back bedrooms have no A/C. Can’t even get a portable one because of the way the windows open.

Next my top denture broke off a chip. It’s on the part that is on the roof of my mouth. I don’t have the piece since I must have swallowed it eating a pretzel…Trying to keep my sense of humor. A few months ago, I chipped of a piece of my front bottom tooth, but I did find that piece and was able to repair it with D.O.C. Denture Repair Kit I bought from CVS. That stuff really works, I just had to repair it twice and the second time I think I did a better job since it’s still holding. I would have done the same to the top denture if I had the piece.

Please continue to pray for my granddaughter Devin. Her home situation has not changed with her dad, Tom being a quadriplegic and my daughter Patty being OCD, bipolar manic depressive. These 2 things make her mood swings that range from the lows of depression to the highs of mania. 

It's hard for Patty to take on a new life with Tom's condition under any circumstances.  Of course Tom is having to adjust to his horrible disability. Therefore, please continue to also for both Patty and Tom for their illness.

Well, satan is really working on me, so that means I must be doing good by God. Satan will NOT TAKE MY JOY…BECAUSE I’M TRUSTING IN GOD. Even though I don’t know what God’s plan is, I know it will be the best for me and my family and will be to His glory. Forest Gump’s mom said, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’ll get.”

No comments:

Post a Comment