SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

One Busy Day

One Busy Day


Ok, yesterday was my day at Aldi's grocery shopping and I was having car trouble. My car kept overheating. I bought water and I put it in and when I left Aldi's and started to drive around the corner, she already started to get hot. So right there they have an Auto Zone, so I stopped in and the guy took a look and he put more water in. Then he told me to turn the car on but my fan was not working, so he told me to put the heat all the way up to to 4, open up my windows. He said this way the heat is coming through the vents and that will keep the engine cool and I should make it home. ... which I did. So last night I couldn't sleep as you all know by all the texts and my blog postings. I submitted my orders to Avon. I couldn't pay them since they were having trouble with their website. 

I finally fell asleep at 6 o'clock this morning and was up by 9, checked if Avon was working, it was, so I paid them. Now I bought the car to the mechanic, left it there and they drove me home. So now I took care of my animals, feeding them all their food and then I started cooking. I will have the recipe out in a little while when its done for my my Slow Cooker Kabasi, Peppers and Dirty Rice. 

Anyway,  I had bought a large family size package of chop meat from Aldi which was on sale.  So I separated it into three portions... some for whatever else I'm going to make. I just bagged and put away. Then I made my stuffed burgers. I mixed all the chopped onions, seasonings together and shapped the burgers, stuffing them with cheese. So they're ready to grill or however I'm going to make them. Then I had another portion that I decided to make meatloaf. Since I had my fresh vegetables out, I did all the chopping and dicing and putting it together so I have my meatloaf ready for tomorrow. There's no cooking except popping it in the oven. I've got enough meals to last me for the next couple of days. Anyway, that was my busy day and right now I'm going to rest. Later y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment