SHARE THIS BLOG

Friday, May 16, 2014

FRIDAY 5/16/14 - Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - Identify the Battlefield

FRIDAY 5/16/14 - Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - Identify the Battlefield

2 Corinthians 10:4
4 We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.

Identify the Battlefield 

Did you know that we are in a war every day? Looking around at all the suffering, we may think the battles are just taking place externally, but in reality, we're losing the advanced and more important conflict, the battle in our minds. 

When we fail to identify the battlefield, we also fail to correctly identify our foe. We tend to believe people, money, religion or "the system" are our problems. Unless we renew our mind, we risk continuing to believe those lies and making important decisions based on deception. 

Each day our minds are bombarded with a constant stream of nagging thoughts, suspicions, doubts and fears. While any one of these can cause defeat and devastation, grabbing on to God's truth can bring victory and joy. 

You may have some major strongholds in your life that need to be torn down. Let me encourage you by saying, "God is on your side." There is a war going on, and your mind is the battlefield. But the good news is that God is fighting on your side! 

Prayer Starter: Holy Spirit, I don't want to be deceived, ignoring the real battle that's happening in my mind. Keep me on guard so that I can fight the good fight. With You on my side, I can't lose!
JOYCE MEYER CONFERENCES: 

Ryan is our NorthWest Bible Church's Worship Director. My daughter Missy and Ryan were in choir together when they were little. He is amazing...I love his voice and thought you would enjoy his video.
http://vimeo.com/85566278

If you just started reading the Bible and have not yet asked Jesus into your heart to become your Lord and Savior, all you have to do is:

A - ADMIT YOU ARE A SINNER

Roman 3:23 For everyone has
sinned; we all fall short of God's
glorious 
     standard.

Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord



1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

B - BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS GOD'S SON AND EXCEPT GOD'S GIFT OF FORGIVENESS FROM SIN


Acts 16:31 They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household"



Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.


John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life, No one comes to the Father except through me."



Ephesians 2:8-9 ....8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.
C - CONFESS YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AS SAVIOR AND LORD

    Roman 10:9-10, 13  


    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart the God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved


    If you are ready to ask Jesus into your heart to be your Lord and Savior, you can pray a simple prayer like this to God.


    Dear God, 

    know I have sinned and my sin separates me from You. I am sorry for my sin. I believe Jesus died on the cross for me so my sin can be forgiven. I believe Jesus rose from the dead and is alive. God please forgive me. I ask Jesus to come into my life and be my Savior and Lord. I will obey You and live for You the rest of my life, Thank You in Jesus' name I Pray.
    Amen



    GOD BLESS OUR NATION

    Join this site under FOLLOWERS

    No comments:

    Post a Comment