SHARE THIS BLOG

Monday, November 11, 2013

OrGreenic Green Nonstick Frying Pan As seen on tv



OrGreenic Green Nonstick Frying Pan As seen on tv



I just had to give my review on the OrGreenic Green Nonstick Frying Pan. I bought the 12" pan at Walmart and I had mine for a few months before I decided to give this review. I wanted to make sure it was going to hold up to what is advertised.


I attached the commercial video of all it's claims.  I have just used it yesterday, so this is the results.



I was frying my broccoli cheese potato dumplings and as you can see there is no pan browning. Also you do not need a pot holder to hold the handle of the pan.  It is cool to the touch.

I used a silicone spatula to remove the dumplings and as you can see, no dumplings has stuck to the pan.


Clean up is a breeze.   No scrubbing as they claimed .

Well, this is one good product.  All that is advertised is 100% true.

I seen people that gave this pan bad reviews and that is because they didn't read or follow the directions.  

The pan needs to be SEASONED.  That means that you need to spread vegetable oil all over the inside of pan.  I didn't have vegetable oil so I used olive oil.  Place pan in preheated oven of 300°F for one hour.

Since it was in oven, make sure you use an oven mitt to remove since the handle in oven will be hot. Let it cool completely and then wipe off the excess oil with a paper towel. If you don't want to use the oven, you can do this on the stove over medium high heat. Make sure you watch the pan so you don't burn the oil. Once the oil starts to smoke, remove from heat, let cool and wipe off excess oil. I used this method since it is quicker and works the same way.


They tell you that you should repeat this method about every 6 months for best performance.

I highly recommend the OrGreenic Green Frying Pan to anyone that is looking for a non stick pan and wants to make their cooking with less fat and calories, not to mention making clean up time a breeze.


YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS PAN







No comments:

Post a Comment