SHARE THIS BLOG

Saturday, November 9, 2013

AS SEEN ON TV...AERO KNIFE...YOU ARE JUST GOING TO ♥LOVE IT!♥


The Aero Knife is great.  I bought this product a few weeks ago. I didn't make a comment on it till now because I wanted to use it a lot before I would give an accurate assessment on it.
Well my assessment is ...IT'S GREAT!!
I loved it so much that I went out and bought another one.  This product does exactly as it is advertised.



SORRY THAT THE 2nd KNIFE WAS IN A SHADOW, THEIR BLADES ARE REALLY BOTH SILVER IN COLOR.

LOOK HOW THIN IT SLICED THIS TOMATO

I EVEN SLICED THIS TOMATO THINNER THEN THE TOMATO ON THE PACKAGE WITHOUT EVEN TRYING.
IT DOESN'T STICK TO THE KNIFE AS ADVERTISED 


HERE'S A CUCUMBER, I NEVER COULD SLICE THIS THIN BEFORE

I spent more money on other knifes before, but this is the best I ever bought.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THE AERO KNIFE TO EVERYONE.....SO IF YOU NEED A GOOD CUTTING/CHOPPING KNIFE, YOU NEED TO GET THE AERO KNIFE.  I DID AND JUST LOVE IT! 
  







No comments:

Post a Comment