SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

As Seen On TV GripGo Hands Free Cell Phone Mount...SORRY NOT A GOOD BUY

GripGo Hands Free Cell Phone Mount






I attached the infomercial to show all the claims this product has.  Well, I usually give a good review on a product until now.  


I followed the instructions on mounting it the GripGo Hands Free Cell Phone Mount to my car's dashboard and in just a few minutes the suction came undone and both the mount and my cell fell off.  Well, I then tried to attach it to my windshield to see if that would work...again my cell fell first and then the mount fell off in minutes.

Since I ordered in on line, it cost me around $17 with shipping and handling, I thought of returning it, but the return policy states that you are responsible to pay for return shipping. Therefore, it's not worth sending it back since the shipping would cost around $7 making the cost of the GripGo $24 and I would only be reimbursed $10. I still lost $14...just not worth the trouble.  So I thought I'll use mirror glue and mount it to the dashboard. 


Before doing any mounting, I decided to see if the Smart Phone would stick with out it's protected case.  I removed the case and mounted the GripGo to the kitchen counter, attached my Smart Phone....again my cell fell and the mount fell over too in a few seconds.
Wouldn't mount to desk nor even hold cell without cover for very long.  I'm persistent and hate to give a product a bad review, so I'm giving it one more try. I washed the green sticky pad and mount bottom with soap to give it my final try.  My Smart Phone did finally stick but since the mount fell and it knocked my cell off. :/

None of the claims except for the sticky green pad worked, but none of mounting as advertised in the infomercial worked for me.

To some this up...SAVE YOUR MONEY and do not but the GripGo Hands Free Cell Phone Mount since YOUR HANDS WILL NOT BE FREE BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO BUSY CATCHING YOUR CELL....THAT'S NOT DRIVING SAFELY 

I GIVE THIS PRODUCT DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment