SHARE THIS BLOG

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

♥ AS SEEN ON TV STONE WAVE MICROWAVE COOKER...IS GREAT! ♥

AS SEEN ON TV STONE WAVE MICROWAVE COOKER INFOMERCIAL BELOW YOU CAN WATCH ... 




Ok, after my 1st bad review yesterday on GripGo...

Well, I'm back on giving a good review on the Stone Wave Microwave Cooker.  

I watch the GSNTV a lot and love Family Feud, Chain Reaction, The Beast, The American Bible Challenge...etc. Therefore, they advertise the Seen On TV products.  I get to see them over and over again.  When one hits my eye....(my good eye that is...LOL).  I sometimes order it on line.
Most of the time I get the product at Walmart.  Even though they offer 2 for the price of one, you have to pay for shipping on both, so the savings isn't that much. Plus if you don't like the product, you are stuck with both cause it's not worth time or trouble to return it since you have to pay the return shipping charge.  

One more reason is because of being a Christian, the Good Lord tells us not to make quick impulsive decisions on spending money. Being impulsive can make you spend money on things you don't really need.

I go to Walmart at least twice a month, so this gives me time to decide and also see it in person. For example the Orgreenic 8" Frying Pan was just too small when I seen it, therefore, would have been a waste of money.  I needed something larger and I decided on the 12" which I use all the time and love it.

Back to the review on the Stone Wave Microwave Cooker.  I knew it would be small because of the egg they cooked on the infomercial.   I wasn't sure I should get it because I use other things to make eggs in the microwave that are great.  When I went to Walmart I seen it there.  I also seen the other things you could make in it, so I decided to give it a try.  Below is the one I bought and scrambled eggs I cooked in it. We had breakfast for dinner last night.   


My Stone Wave Microwave Cooker

Precooked scrambled eggs with seasoning...

Cooked 2 eggs in 1 1/2 minutes... C Plus, the handle stayed cool as advertised C

Eggs didn't stick... C

Easy cleanup as advertised... C

As you can see, no sticking...C 

My scrambled egg & sausage on Italian bread...sausage was made in the  Orgreenic 12" Frying Pan....WOW!   IT WAS DELICIOUS ... C
I give the Stone Wave Microwave Cooker a 
CCC CCon all that was advertised.

That's my review...I definitely would recommend the
  Stone Wave Microwave Cooker
I can't wait to try out the desserts J 

No comments:

Post a Comment