SHARE THIS BLOG

Saturday, November 16, 2013

AS SEEN ON TV TORNADO...REALLY WORKS!!

Well, while cleaning, I dropped my electric can opener.  It still worked in opening the can, but the lid would stay in the can.  I'm not a germaphobe, but even when I wipe off the lid I feel it's still has germs on it.  Therefore, I decided to get the Tornado and see if is as good as it claimed to be.



The Tornado is great. I ordered the Tornado from their website after seeing the infomercial several times on TV. When it came in the mail, I didn't use it right away since a lot of cans that I use have a pop top lid. I used it yesterday for the 1st time when I was making my Slow Cooker Cajun Chili. I opened the cans that went into my recipe with no problem. I did have to stop it from continuing to go around the can by pushing the white power button on top that I used to start it.

Below is my Tornado as I used it and also a picture of the box with instructions. The Tornado uses 4 Alkaline Batteries which will last a long time depending on how many cans you opened.


Went on with one hand...

The lid came off just as advertised...

The instruction to follow from the box.

The Tornado did everything that was claimed on the infomercial...
plus it don't take up counter space.  In my small kitchen that's a BIG PLUS!!  When done, just put it in your kitchen draw ready for the next time you need to open a can.

 Well my review of the Tornado is ... IT'S GREAT!!  CCC

No comments:

Post a Comment