SHARE THIS BLOG

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SATURDAY OUTING.....WALMART!







Hi again, I know this might sound dumb, but I missed Walmart.  You don't know how much you have until you don't have it anymore.  Even grocery or Walmart shopping when you're tired from work, and this was just another chore, this becomes a BIG DEAL!! 
 Well, this past Saturday, we went to Walmart.  I was able....YES....to get in the electric cart.  WATCH OUT WORLD...HERE I COME!  I hope I never forget the little things when I get well enough to walk. 








I depend on this shirt that was givin to me by MY ANGEL...KAREN

Is this shirt me or what?
As we were shopping, we ran into this cute guy...take a look!

Well its now time to go home....my electric cart's battery is starting to die out .... I hope I make it back to the truck.  I made it!  Now this is not the best picture, but I'm not a teen, I just don't know how they do it.  As you can see, I cut some of me off....lol
Now even though I have been riding in the truck and cart, you can see my foot swelled up.   Also, as you can see by the pictures below, this is as far as my leg will bend.  You can see the knee is swollen on top, but also underneath too!  Therefore, my right leg wont touch the floor when I sit ..... I have to stretch it out for it to touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment